Bare Ground liquid de-icer is not harmful to
plants, pets or livestock and is safe on all surfaces unlike rock salt. Bare
Ground de-icing liquid can stop 1-2 inches of ice and snow before they
accumulate on the pavement. One gallon of liquid provides ground coverage
equal to 50 lbs of salt or other ice melting pellets.
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Pet safe
- Non corrosive formula
- Safe on all surfaces
- Superior penetration of residual ice and
- Safe for roofs and eaves - breaks up ice
dams quickly and easily
- Made in the USA!
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet
3 ways to use Bare Ground Deicer
- Before a Storm—makes removal of snow and ice
quick and easier and makes your walkways safer
- Start of a Storm—possible reduction of
accumulation by as much as 3 inches
- After a Storm—apply to residual patches of
ice and snow to melt them, even at low temperatures
"I started using BareGround
last winter, and it worked fantastically.—"H.D.
"It worked so well that I've
stocked up on more solution for this winter."—L.R.
Bare Ground liquid deicer is available in
several sizes and is also available with different applicators. Applicator
choices include a battery powered sprayer, a pump sprayer, a backpack sprayer,
and a rolling applicator.