Call UsShopping Cart
No Sales Tax (except California)
Free Shipping On Many Items!
Call Toll Free 1.888.845.6597
Shopping Cart
Home > 1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor > 1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer

Bare Ground
1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid - Pump Sprayer

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the pump spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  Safe around pets and children, this spray contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin.  It is also made in the United States.

This product attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level, only needs 10% ambient humidity to be activated and keep on protecting your surfaces.  1 Shot 'N Gone dries clear.  This is a great way to keep mold and mildew from growing on your patio furniture, tent, sleeping bags etc.  It can even be used on building materials such as exterior siding, concrete and sheetrock.  This product is fantastic in humid climates.

This 2 liter pump sprayer bottle container comes ready to use and will cover approximately 375 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.

Features:

  • Covers 375 square feet
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • 2 liter pump sprayer bottle included
  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 48 ounces in a pump sprayer bottle covers 375 square feet
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Can be removed with household cleaners if needed
  • Made in the US

mold-inhibiting-liquid-bgmi-2l48.html
$41.95
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer
Item #BAR BGMI-2L48
AvailabilityUsually ships within 3 business days
Sale Price$41.95
Quantity


Description

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid - Pump Sprayer

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the pump spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  Safe around pets and children, this spray contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin.  It is also made in the United States.

This product attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level, only needs 10% ambient humidity to be activated and keep on protecting your surfaces.  1 Shot 'N Gone dries clear.  This is a great way to keep mold and mildew from growing on your patio furniture, tent, sleeping bags etc.  It can even be used on building materials such as exterior siding, concrete and sheetrock.  This product is fantastic in humid climates.

This 2 liter pump sprayer bottle container comes ready to use and will cover approximately 375 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.

Features:

  • Covers 375 square feet
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • 2 liter pump sprayer bottle included
  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 48 ounces in a pump sprayer bottle covers 375 square feet
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Can be removed with household cleaners if needed
  • Made in the US

Question: Is it safe to use in a crawl space under the house?
Answer: Yes.
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor with Pump Sprayer
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal RE Williams Shopper Ratings This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL E-commerce by Yahoo!
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Copyright © 2014 REWCI.com. All Rights Reserved.