Call UsShopping Cart
No Sales Tax (except California)
Free Shipping On Many Items!
Call Toll Free 1.888.845.6597
Shopping Cart
Home > 1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor > Mold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallons

1 Shot n Gone - 5 Gallons

Bare Ground
1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor
Mold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallons

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallon

This water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor to prevent mold and mildew from growing on just about any surface.  It has passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles.  Use it to protect items inside and out -  outdoor furniture, carpeting, construction materials, even your camping equipment. It even protects against staph and mersa in dorm rooms, hospitals, hotels and bathrooms.

This is a patented latex polymer that uses EPA proven chemicals to disrupt mold and mildew growth at a cellular level.  This 5 gallon container will cover 5000 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.  If you have surfaces that already have mold or mildew, you can spray it to remove the mold and mildew, then after it dries, spray the surface again to protect it.

This product is safe around pets and children and contains no VOCs.

Features:

  • Covers 5000 square feet
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Bio-bond water activated polymer allows the active ingredients to reseal on the substrate surface until needed again
  • Works for 1000s of wet/dry cycles up to 25 years
  • Dries clear

Specifications:

  • 5 gallons covers 5000 square feet
  • Approved for direct contact with skin
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the United States

mold-inhibitor-5-gallons-1-shot-n-gone.html
$199.95
Mold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallons
Mold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 GallonsMold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallons
Item #BAR BGMI-5G
AvailabilityUsually ships within 3 business days
Sale Price$199.95
Quantity


Description

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallon

This water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor to prevent mold and mildew from growing on just about any surface.  It has passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles.  Use it to protect items inside and out -  outdoor furniture, carpeting, construction materials, even your camping equipment. It even protects against staph and mersa in dorm rooms, hospitals, hotels and bathrooms.

This is a patented latex polymer that uses EPA proven chemicals to disrupt mold and mildew growth at a cellular level.  This 5 gallon container will cover 5000 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.  If you have surfaces that already have mold or mildew, you can spray it to remove the mold and mildew, then after it dries, spray the surface again to protect it.

This product is safe around pets and children and contains no VOCs.

Features:

  • Covers 5000 square feet
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Bio-bond water activated polymer allows the active ingredients to reseal on the substrate surface until needed again
  • Works for 1000s of wet/dry cycles up to 25 years
  • Dries clear

Specifications:

  • 5 gallons covers 5000 square feet
  • Approved for direct contact with skin
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the United States

Mold and Mildew Inhibitor - 5 Gallons

Customers Who Purchased This item Also Purchased:

SolaMist™ Mosquito and Insect Misting System
Solar powered bug misting system creates a bug free zone in your yard. Wifi version - easily controlled by an app. Qualifies for 30% Federal Tax Rebate
Sale Price: $499.00
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal RE Williams Shopper Ratings This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL E-commerce by Yahoo!
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Copyright © 2014 REWCI.com. All Rights Reserved.