Call UsShopping Cart
No Sales Tax (except California)
Free Shipping On Many Items!
Call Toll Free 1.888.845.6597
Shopping Cart
Home > 1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor > 1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle

Bare Ground
1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the trigger spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  Fantastic for protecting camping gear, outdoor carpeting, your car interior, even a pool deck!

This product dries clear and attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level and only needs 10% ambient humidity to be activated.

Use this water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor indoors or out!   It can be used in hospitals, hotels, dorm rooms, and bathrooms to protect against staph and mersa.

This 28 ounce bottle with trigger sprayer container will cover approximately 220 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.

Safe around pets and children, contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin.  Made in the US.

Features:

  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • Covers 220 square feet
  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 28 ounces in a trigger spray bottle that will cover 220 square feet
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the US

mold-inhibitor-trigger-bottle.html
$18.95
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle
Item #BAR BGMI-28TRQ
AvailabilityUsually ships within 3 business days
Sale Price$18.95
Quantity


Description

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the trigger spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  Fantastic for protecting camping gear, outdoor carpeting, your car interior, even a pool deck!

This product dries clear and attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level and only needs 10% ambient humidity to be activated.

Use this water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor indoors or out!   It can be used in hospitals, hotels, dorm rooms, and bathrooms to protect against staph and mersa.

This 28 ounce bottle with trigger sprayer container will cover approximately 220 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.

Safe around pets and children, contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin.  Made in the US.

Features:

  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • Covers 220 square feet
  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 28 ounces in a trigger spray bottle that will cover 220 square feet
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the US

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid Trigger Bottle
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal RE Williams Shopper Ratings This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL E-commerce by Yahoo!
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Copyright © 2014 REWCI.com. All Rights Reserved.