Call UsShopping Cart
No Sales Tax (except California)
Free Shipping On Many Items!
Call Toll Free 1.888.845.6597
Shopping Cart
Home > 1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor > 1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer

Bare Ground
1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the pump spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  This mold inhibiting spray contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin which makes it safe around kids and pets.

1 Shot 'N Gone liquid attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level and needs a low level of moisture to be activated and keep on protecting your surfaces.  1 Shot 'N Gone dries clear.  Fantastic way to keep mold and mildew from growing on your patio furniture, tent, sleeping bags, even building materials such as exterior siding, concrete and sheetrock. 

If you have a surface that already has mold or mildew, you can spray it to remove the mold and mildew, then after it dries, spray the surface again to protect it.

This sprayer bottle container comes ready to use and will cover approximately 750 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.   It can be easily removed with household cleaners if necessary.  Made in the United States.

Features:

  • Covers 750 square feet
  • One gallon capacity sprayer included
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 96 ounces of liquid in a sprayer bottle covers 750 square feet
  • Zero VOCs

  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Made in the US

Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet


mold-inhibitor-with-spray-bottle-bgmi-1f96.html
$51.95
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer
Item #BAR BGMI-1F96
AvailabilityUsually ships within 3 business days
Sale Price$51.95
Quantity


Description

1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer

1 Shot 'N Gone is as easy to use as its name sounds!  Use the pump spray applicator to spray this mold and mildew inhibtor on just about any surface to protect it from mold and mildew.  This mold inhibiting spray contains no VOCs and is approved for direct contact with the skin which makes it safe around kids and pets.

1 Shot 'N Gone liquid attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level and needs a low level of moisture to be activated and keep on protecting your surfaces.  1 Shot 'N Gone dries clear.  Fantastic way to keep mold and mildew from growing on your patio furniture, tent, sleeping bags, even building materials such as exterior siding, concrete and sheetrock. 

If you have a surface that already has mold or mildew, you can spray it to remove the mold and mildew, then after it dries, spray the surface again to protect it.

This sprayer bottle container comes ready to use and will cover approximately 750 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.   It can be easily removed with household cleaners if necessary.  Made in the United States.

Features:

  • Covers 750 square feet
  • One gallon capacity sprayer included
  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Does not alter surface color or finish

Specifications:

  • 96 ounces of liquid in a sprayer bottle covers 750 square feet
  • Zero VOCs

  • Water-based, low toxicity
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Made in the US

Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet


Question: Can I use in unfinished basement?
Answer: Yes.
Question: Is 1 Shot n Gone Mold treatment good for Black Mold ?
Answer: Yes.
Question: Does it contain allergens?
Answer: No allergens.
Question: Can the spray be used in I small and not very well ventilated area? This is the crawlspace beneath the house.
Answer: Yes.
Question: Will it work on a basement wall that has already been painted?
Answer: Yes, it will work on a painted basement wall.
Question: Does it have bleach mixed in?
Answer: No.
Question: Does this product remove mold staining?
Answer: No.
Question: Can it be used on vinyl siding?
Answer: Yes, it can.
Question: Is it flammable?
Answer: No it is not.
Question: Does it work on unfinished wood?
Answer: Yes.
1 Shot n Gone Mold/Mildew Inhibiting Liquid -with Sprayer
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal RE Williams Shopper Ratings This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL E-commerce by Yahoo!
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Copyright © 2014 REWCI.com. All Rights Reserved.