1 Shot 'N Gone is a revolutionary mold/mildew, algae and odor inhibiting coating from Bare Ground. Use this water based, low toxicity liquid to inhibit virtually all mold, mildew and fungus on a variety of items around your house and yard. And it is safe around children and pets! Contains no volatile organic compounds.
If you have a surface that already has mold or mildew, you can spray it to remove the mold and mildew, then after it dries, spray the surface again to protect it.
Uses for 1 Shot 'N Gone:
How it works:
The moisture activated polymer allows the active ingredients to permeate and attack mold spores, mildew, algae, odors, and microbes. The active ingredients then reseal the substrate surface until needed again.
1 Shot 'N Gone mold inhibitor dries clear so it will not change the color of the items you apply it to. Inhibits virtually all mold and fungus, and is safe around pets and children. One gallon is ready to use and can cover approximately 1,000 square feet. Can be removed with household cleaners if necessary.
The active ingredients keep working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles.
Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet