This high quality infrared portable patio
heater is designed to bring warmth to your outdoor area safely. This patio
heater generates draft free infrared radiant heat which heats objects and people
while not wasting energy trying to heat the air.
Using clean-burning, efficient cost-effective
natural gas allows you to warm an outside area with worrying about storing tanks
or cylinders or running out of fuel in the middle of an event. The coverage on
this heater is about 10 - 15 foot diameter from center. Keep in mind,
coverage will vary depending on the wind conditions, wind chill factor, etc.
This patio heater has been designed to be used
on your deck, patio or pool area, even commercial spaces. This patio
heater comes equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA approved hose set and hook up
kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA approved quick couplers and
brass shut off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement and
Patio Comfort patio heaters operate very
efficiently and the average cost of operation is less than 50 cents per hour
(cost can vary based on your local gas rate). This patio heater is made
from high quality materials, stainless steel, brass, aluminum and powder coated
steel. Having a patio heater that is made from high quality materials
means you will use this heater for years to come.
Actual heating area and coverage will depend on
wind conditions, protection of area, and other variables. Generally a 10-15 foot
circle of warmth will be created by these heaters in ideal conditions.
- Provides clean draft free circle of radiant
- Stainless Steel or Antique Bronze Finish
- Convenient piezoelectric "matchless"
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut
- Hook up kit includes natural gas pressure
- All 403 series stainless steel burner and
- Gas train and hose set are pre-assembled
- All fasteners are 304 series stainless steel
- Download the
NPC05 Natural Gas Patio Heater
User & Installation Manual
- Height: 93 inches
- Weight: 64 lbs. (including hose set)
- Reflector: Anodized aluminum one piece
- Reflector Diameter: 34 inches
- Burner Material: Series 403 stainless steel
- Emitter Grid Material: Series 403 stainless
- Fasteners: Series 304 stainless steel
- Major Components: Model NPC05-SS: Post,
sleeve, and base 304 stainless steel. Model NPC05-AB: Post, sleeve,
and base Polyurethane powder coated galvanized steel. Socket assembly
powder coated steel on all models.
- BTU Input: 41,500 BTUs
- Gas Pressure: 4.5 W.C. - Maxitrol CSA
approved NG regulator included
- Safety System: 100% safety shut-off
- Fittings: Hose and coupler fittings and gas
shut-off solid brass
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 1/2 psig
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 6.0 W.C.
- Base Diameter: 20.5 inches (ballast weight
included on all models)
- Coverage: Varies 10-15 feet circle from
center. Will vary based on wind conditions, wind chill factor, location of
heater, and wind protection.
- Installation Kit: Heater comes complete with
12 CSA approved steel lined (hook up kit) vinyl wrapped hose set, two solid
brass quick couplers, and a solid brass shut off valve for installation at the
gas supply. The post internals are completely pre-assembled, but require
minimal leak testing.
- Residential Warranty: One year all
components, five year structural warranty post, base, and socket assembly
- Commercial Warranty: 120 day limited
- Approvals: US- CSA 5.90 5th Edition.
Canadian Approval 1-2.23-M82
This heater is designed for outdoor use only.