Replacement Remote Control-Works with all Reiker Room Conditioners
This extra remote control will add the below listed functions to the Reiker Room Conditioner:
Remote Function V2.0 Includes the following:
- Last Heat Element & Impeller Shuts Off When Desired Temp Is Plus One Degree.
- Slower Control Of Fan Speed In Heat Mode
- Ability To Change Between Celsius & Fahrenheit
- This remote is compatible with ALL Reiker Room Conditioners
How to set the Dip Switches:
- In order to change the code in your Room Conditioner you must have the power on.
- Next turn the power off at the wall while the remote power is still on.
- Then change the settings of the dip switches in the transmitter located near the batteries. This should be done with a a small pointed object.
- Next turn the power on at the wall and within 30 seconds, press the small button next to the dip switches. This should be done with a small pointed object.
- The LCD will show the number 5 which will decrease down to 1 and the light on the Room Conditioner will flash. Once you’ve seen the light flash the new code will have been set. If you do not see the light flash – please repeat the process.
If you are looking to buy a Reiker Heated Ceiling Fan -
These fans are no longer in production and are unavailable.
If you need parts other than the Remote, or troubleshooting help, please call
800 330 3267 - Tech Support/Warranty Center