Replacement Remote Control-Works with all Reiker Room Conditioners
This extra remote control will add the below listed functions to the Reiker Room Conditioner:
Remote Function V2.0 Includes the following:
- Last Heat Element & Impeller Shuts Off When Desired Temp Is Plus One Degree.
- Slower Control Of Fan Speed In Heat Mode
- Ability To Change Between Celsius & Fahrenheit
- This remote is compatible with ALL Reiker Room Conditioners
How to set the Dip Switches:
- In order to change the code in your Room Conditioner you must have the power on.
- Next turn the power off at the wall while the remote power is still on.
- Then change the settings of the dip switches in the transmitter located near the batteries. This should be done with a a small pointed object.
- Next turn the power on at the wall and within 30 seconds, press the small button next to the dip switches. This should be done with a small pointed object.
- The LCD will show the number 5 which will decrease down to 1 and the light on the Room Conditioner will flash. Once you’ve seen the light flash the new code will have been set. If you do not see the light flash – please repeat the process.
If you are looking to buy a Reiker Heated Ceiling Fan -
These fans are no longer in production and are unavailable.
If you need parts other than the Remote, or troubleshooting help, if the fan is not working properly please call
800 330 3267 - Tech Support/Warranty Center