Suncourt TW208P Room to Room Variable Speed Hardwired Fan
Use this fan to equalize temperature between rooms. If you have one room that is hotter or cooler than the one next to it, use this fan to push the air into the adjacent room. This fan operates quietly.
Model TW208P is hardwired in the wall and has a variable speed control so that you can adjust the fan. The telescoping housing allows it to be installed in walls from 3 3/4" to 6 1/2" thick. The grille can be manually rotated to direct the airflow exactly where you want it.
Use a Through The Wall Fan:
- To extend the effective range of wood or pellet stoves
- To push cooled air from a window air conditioner into another room
- To transfer air out of a greenhouse or 3 season room
- Variable speed adjustable
- Quiet operation
- Telescoping housing
- Installs in walls 3 3/4" to 6 1/2"
- Front Grill Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 10"
- Telescoping housing length: 4" - 6 1/2"
- Back grille diameter: 10"
- Amps: 0.75
- 120 VAC 60 Hz
- Running Watts: 55
- Sones: 3
- dBA: High - 55, Low 49
- CFM: 100 high, 40 low
- Blade type: polycarbonate
- Weight: 6 lbs
- ETL approved for US and Canada
- Download the Installation Instructions
- 1 year warranty
- Assembled in USA