120 CFM High Performance Exhaust Fan
High performance, attractive stylized grill
and quick installation makes the High Performance Exhaust Fan Series right for
The High Performance Exhaust Fan Series feature
a unique Snap-In Installation System. The included bracket nails or screws to
the ceiling joist allowing the fan housing to “Snap-In”. Connect the wiring and
the ducting, install the easy fitting grill and you are done. A bath fan
installation can now be done in minutes instead of hours. The durable high
impact plastic housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance.
Just Nail, Snap, Wire!
- Motors are suitable for continuous
- 4" plastic duct collar with back draft
damper insures quiet operation and prevents drafts from entering the room.
- Quick mount Snap-In bracket.
- Includes wire nuts and romex connector
- Durable flame retardant ABS plastic housing
ensures quiet operation and maximum performance.
- UL listed for installation over a tub or
shower on a GFCI circuit.
- 120 CFM/4.0 sones @ 0.10" WG. HVI certified
120 Volts, 0.75 amps, 60 hz.
- Grill: White, polymeric grill secured in
place with torsion springs; easily removed if necessary, dimensions - 10" x
- Blower Wheel: One piece polymeric wheel
5 1/8" diameter, 2 3/8" wide, with 48 fins.
- Motor: Heavy duty, permanently split
capacitor, plug-in, 4 pole motor, life time lubrication, thermally protected,
suitable for continuous operation. Rated 120 volts, 60 hz., 0.75 amps.
- Fan Housing: Flame retardant ABS, 0.110"
thick, dimensions 8 1/2" x 9 1/16" x 4 3/4".
- Duct Collar: Plastic collar for 4" duct
connection, comes complete with built in non-metallic back draft damper for
- Ventilating Area: For bathrooms up to 120
sq. ft. For other rooms up to 145 sq. ft.
- Unit Mounting: Rated for ceilings insulated
to R-40. Designed to mount in ceilings with at least 6" of clearance. The unit
is mounted directly to the joist using a separate lock-in bracket (included
with unit). The housing will mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4", with
a rough-in opening of 8 1/2" x 9 1/16".
Download the Instruction Manual
Static Pressure (inches of w.g.)
||HVI Sones @
||Fan Speed RPM
Air Flow CFM