Gable Attic Fan 14" with 40 Watt Solar Panel
Your attic can reach temperatures of up to 150 degrees! Installing a solar attic fan can prolong the life of your roof and can help you save up to 30% on the cost of running your air conditioner. This fan is made to mount behind an existing vent.
A great feature of this solar attic fan also has an AC/DC Smart Inverter which allows you to run the fan for free with sunlight during the day and electricity at night. This gives you free ventilation during the day and keeps your attic cooler at night by using cooler outdoor air.
- 40 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Plug and play (no wiring)
- AC/DC Inverter for 24/7 cooling
- Built-in Preset Thermostat
- Airflow: 1217CFM covers up to 2600 square feet
- Energy Use: 40 Watts
- Motor Voltage: DC
- Inverter Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Motor Head Diameter: 14.5”
- Motor Head Length: 7”
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 19.5" x 19.5"
- Inverter Plug Cord Length: 20 foot
- Solar Panel Plugin Cord Length: 30 feet
- Controls: Built-in Preset Thermostat (77F off and 88F on)
- System Venting Requirements: It is recommended to have 1 square foot of net free venting area per 750 CFM and 2-4 square feet of inlet vents per fan.
- Warranty: 15 year
- Download the solar attic fan AFG SLR-40W Installation Manual