Everything you need for blowing insulation into attics and wall cavities.
This insulation blowing machine package features the Nikro #IB2013 which is rugged, powerful and portable. This all-fiber insulation blowing machine can be used for both loose fill and spray on applications.
It has been designed for versatility and economical operation with the professional contractor in mind. The production rates on this machine are - cellulose - 1350 lbs/hr and fiberglass 400 lbs/hr.
The Nikro #IB2013 is constructed with standardized parts and has the best production of all 115 volt machines in its' class.
Download the Insulation Blowing Machine Manual
- Modular component design
- Welded steel construction with powder coated finish
- Hopper guards
- 1 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) drive motor
- Agitator/shredder system
- Recessed control panel
- Limited moving parts
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20"W x 28"D x 52"H
- Blower Size: 10.5 amp/2-stage
- Hopper capacity: 8 cu. ft.
- Power requirements: Dual input, 15 amp/115V
- Hose: 2.5" diameter up to 200 feet
- 1 yr warranty
- 1 - #IB2013 - Insulation Blowing Machine
- 3 - #IB2066 - 2 1/2" x 50' Insulation Blowing Hose (150' Total)
- 2 - #IB2067 - 2 1/2" Insulation Blowing Coupler
- 1 - #IB2068 - 2 1/2" x 2" Insulation Blowing Reducer
- 1 - #IB2069 - 2" x 1 1/2" Insulation Blowing Reducer
- 9 - #IB2070 - Insulation Blowing Hose Clamps
- 1 - #IB2071 - 2" x 3' Insulation Blowing Hose
- 1 - #IB2072 - 1 1/2" x 10' Insulation Blowing Wall Tube (Inserted into the wall cavity and then pulled out slowly as insulation is blown.)
Note - This item ships freight truck. We will get a freight quote to determine actual shipping charges. Shipping quotes vary by location, we don't want you to overpay for shipping.