Tamarack HV1600 R38 Whole House Fan
The HV1600 Whole House Fan from Tamarack is easy to install. It cools your home using outside air.
The R38 insulated doors self- seal when the fan is not in use.
The powerful motor moves up to 1600 CFM and can efficiently cool a home of up to 2000 square feet. The mechanical self-sealing doors have an R38 insulation value.
This fan is California Compliant for Title 24 and is listed in the California Energy Commission Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database
- 2 speeds
- Efficiently ventilates up to 2000 square feet
- Easy to install both horizontally and vertically
- Energy efficient, Maintenance free
- Control by remote or optional wall switch or spring wound timer
- Assembled in the United States
- Fits 16"-24" on-center joists, no joist cutting required
- Airflow (CFM): 1600 High/1150 Low
- Electrical Requirements: 115/120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Energy Use: High - 230 Watts/Low -207 Watts
- Sound Level: High 65 dba; Low 55 dba
- Door Insulation Value: R38
- Operation: 2 speeds/30 second door delay before fan starts
- Rough Opening: 14 1/2" x 22 1/2"
- Interior Grille: 15 3/4" x 25 3/4" White Metal
- Power cord: 6 foot
- Covers up to 2000 square Feet
- Requires 2.13 square feet of net free venting - Recommended to have 2.8 square feet
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Warranty: 3 year
- Includes: Fan, Interior Grille, 2 key fob remote controls
- Download the HV-1600 Product Manual & Installation Guide