50 CFM Fire Rated Exhaust Fan
The Fire Rated Exhaust Fan Series is designed
to automatically shut off and seal the duct from the rest of the dwelling once
the temperature of the air passing through the damper exceeds that of the
fusible link. These fans meet the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
Standard 90A and the Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC Classified and rated for
3-4 hour fire resistance. 3" metal duct collar with back draft damper
easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs or included
adjustable hanging brackets. Low profile and durable, all metal grill with
a painted white finish almost disappears into the ceiling.
- 3" metal duct collar with back draft damper
- Easily installs using the double thick
keyhole mounting tabs or included adjustable hanging brackets
- Grill: Cold rolled steel, powder coated
- Blower Wheel: One piece polymeric wheel,
4.5" diameter, 1" wide, with 10 fins.
- Motor: Single coil plug-in, two pole motor,
life time lubrication, thermally protected. Rated 120 volts, 60 hz., 0.9 amps.
- Fan Housing: 24 gauge galvanized steel
housing, dimensions 7 3/8" x 7 5/8" x 5 7/8".
- Duct Collar: Metal collar for 3" duct
connection, comes complete with built in back draft damper.
- Ventilating Area: For rooms up to 60 sq. ft.
- Unit Mounting: FRAS50 is centered between
joists (with 16" centers) using hanging brackets. The housing will mount
through drywall thickness up to 3/4", with a rough-in opening of 7 3/8" x 7
- Damper: Blanket - Non-asbestos,
ceramic blanket, Fusible Link - Replaceable, 165°F standard, Classification -
Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC classified. U.L. listed 555C. California State
Marshal classification for 1 or 2 hour fire damper rating. California State
Marshal listing number 3225-1374-101.
Download the User Manual
AMCA Licensed Performance
Static Pressure (inches of w.g.)
||HVI Sones @
Ps .1 SP
||Fan Speed RPM
Air Flow CFM