70 CFM Exhaust Fan with Incandescent Light
The Combination Exhaust Fan Series with Light
provides an economical way to light and ventilate without compromising style.
The stylish grill design fits in with all decor's while the high impact
polycarbonate lens allows for easy replacement. Fan and Light can be wired to
operate separately this model has an incandescent light.
- Includes adjustable hanging brackets for
mounting to joist on 16" centers or large keyhole slots.
- High impact polycarbonate lens, utilizes a
bright 100 watt maximum standard bulb. (Bulb not included).
- UL listed for installation over a tub or
shower on a GFCI circuit.
- 70 CFM/4.0 Sones @ 0.10" WG. -HVI Certified
120 Volts, 1.6 amps, 60 hz.
- Grill: White polymeric grill secured in
place via screw mounting through the light housing, dimensions - 11" x 10 1/2".
- Light Lens: High impact polycarbonate lens,
secured in position using integral tabs; easily removed if necessary.
- Light Housing: Heavy gauge cold rolled steel
c/w baked enamel finish; locks in place on the grill via two integral tabs.
- Blower Wheel: One piece polymeric wheel,
4 1/2" diameter, 1" wide, with 10 fins.
- Motor: Single coil plug-in, two pole motor,
life time lubrication, thermally protected. Rated 120 volts, 60 hz., 1.6 amps.
- Fan Housing: 23 ga. Galvanized metal
housing, dimensions 7 3/8" x 7 5/8" x 5 7/8", double metal thickness mounting
- Duct Collar: Plastic collar for 4" duct
connection, comes complete with built in non-metallic back draft damper for
- Lighting: 100 watt maximum, type A19, medium
- Unit Mounting: Rated Type IC for ceilings
insulated to R-40. Designed to mount in ceilings with at least 6" of
clearance. The unit will mount directly to the joist or using the supplied
mounting bars with a rough in opening of 7 5/8" x 7 7/8". The housing will mount
through drywall thickness up to 3/4".
- Ventilating Area: For bathrooms up to 70 sq.
ft. for other rooms up to 85 sq. ft.
Download the User Manual
Static Pressure (inches of w.g.)
||HVI Sones @
||Fan Speed RPM
Air Flow CFM