Call UsShopping Cart
No Sales Tax (except California)
Free Shipping On Many Items!
Call Toll Free 1.888.845.6597
Shopping Cart
Home > 1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor > 1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon

Bare Ground
1 Shot 'N Gone Mold Inhibitor
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon

This revolutionary product inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and algae from growing on just about any surface.  This product is very easy to use, you simply spray it on the surface you wish to protect.

Use this water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor indoors or out!  Protect your expensive outdoor furniture, car interior, even your pool deck.  It can be used in hospitals, hotels, and dorm rooms, public and private bathrooms to protect against staph and mersa.

This product dries clear and attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level.

This quart size container will cover approximately 500 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles. It only needs 10% ambient humidity to be present to be activated.

This product is safe around pets and children.

Features:

  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • Covers 500 square feet
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish.

Specifications:

  • Half Gallon covers 500 square feet
  • Approved for direct contact with skin
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the US

mold-inhibiting-liquid-half-gallon-bgmi-64hg.html
$29.95
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon
Item #BAR BGMI-64HG
AvailabilityUsually ships within 3 business days
Sale Price$29.95
Quantity


Description

1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon



This revolutionary product inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and algae from growing on just about any surface.  This product is very easy to use, you simply spray it on the surface you wish to protect.

Use this water based, low toxicity mold and mildew inhibitor indoors or out!  Protect your expensive outdoor furniture, car interior, even your pool deck.  It can be used in hospitals, hotels, and dorm rooms, public and private bathrooms to protect against staph and mersa.

This product dries clear and attacks growth of mold and mildew at the cellular level.

This quart size container will cover approximately 500 square feet and keeps working through 1000's of wet/dry cycles. It only needs 10% ambient humidity to be present to be activated.

This product is safe around pets and children.

Features:

  • Safe around pets and children
  • Moisture activated polymer
  • Zero VOCs
  • Covers 500 square feet
  • Passed ASTM testing for hard surfaces, porous surfaces and textiles
  • Does not alter surface color or finish.

Specifications:

  • Half Gallon covers 500 square feet
  • Approved for direct contact with skin
  • Download the mold inhibitor Material Safety Data Sheet
  • Made in the US

Question: Does this work on vinyl siding?
Answer: Yes.
Question: Will this work on mold on wood joists in crawl space?
Answer: Yes.
1 Shot n Gone Mold Inhibiting Liquid - Half Gallon
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal RE Williams Shopper Ratings This shopping cart employs the highest industry strength security: 256 bit SSL E-commerce by Yahoo!
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Copyright © 2014 REWCI.com. All Rights Reserved.